Staffnote makes staff management very easy by providing essential features to manage team members attendance, payment, leaves, exchange messages using very user friendly interface and keeping is very interesting to use.
- Staffnote gives a list of top staff members and ranks for all members based on their calculated performance. Staffnote assign badges to staff members based on their activities, for example; Top Member based on top rank, Most Leave Taker based on a number of features, Most Punctual etc.
- On the Staffnote dashboard page the manager can view a list of today’s active members, their online status and their Check In/Out times. Add staff members, departments, designation and timings: In Staffnote the manager can add members, assign departments, designate and manage their work hours/timings/shifts.
- Staffnote provides options to add a team member located in a different time zone. The whole system synchronizes activity based on member time zones. So this works very well for organizations with members in two or more time zones.
- In Staffnote the manager can send messages to all staff members or send a private message to a single member. This works well for sharing some quick information.
- In Staffnote the manager can create notes and share them with selected members. For example, the manager can share scope of projects or some informational content with staff members.
- tool: Manage your email tasks and projects with ActiveInbox
- tool: Access, view and manage your SharePoint business content on the go with Moprise
- tool: Manage employee scheduling better with ‘When I Work’
- tool: Create a To-Do list for your team with TaskAnt
- tool: Free easy to use task manager from Wunderlist