Social Media Week has grown exponentially since its first launch in New York in 2009 and continues to expand in size and scope. Social Media Week’s most recent event in February drew 30,000 registered participants to live events and over 80,000 viewers to watch via live streams. This year Social Media Week will focus on the impact of how societies, cultures, and economies around the world have evolved and changed through the way individuals connect and communicate.
This biannual event will be held September 19 – 23 simultaneously in twelve cities across the globe, including Los Angeles, Chicago, Milan, Berlin, Glasgow, Vancouver, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Beirut and Moscow.
The September 2011 Social Media Week will be the biggest conference yet, with an expected reach of hundreds of thousands of participants all over the world through social and mobile media.
Come celebrate with us at the upcoming opening party on Monday, Sept 19, 2011. Join the social gurus from DIRECTV, Saatchi Saatchi, Wells Fargo, FijiWater, LampsPlus, Union Bank, Hulu, CODA, LegalZoom, and much more…
Another great event produced by the team at Schmoozd.
- Social Media Week Los Angeles to Feature More Than 50 Free, Public Events Across LA from September 19-23
- tool: Social Media management made easy with SproutSocial
- tool: Track and follow social media references with SMHelper
- tool: Measure the impact of your social media campaigns on Twitter and Facebook with Tap11
- tool: Create your own social network with SocialEngine